Every person is different. That’s why no two financial plans should be the same. Every client of The Chancellor Group, Inc. receives an in-depth examination of their unique needs. This process results in a customized, step-by-step plan toward financial calm and confidence focused on achieving your individual goals.
Here are some concerns that you may have for your future well-being that we can discuss:
- I have read about the importance of an emergency fund. Does that really apply to a single person?
- In a one income family, what would happen to me if I were unable to work?
- I had a friend approach me to sell me a life insurance policy. Is this something that I need? I really don’t have anyone that depends on me.
- Taxes! Yikes! The tax brackets go up fast on a single person. What can I do about this?
- I’m really concerned about my retirement. What do I need to be saving? How should it be invested? I get confused about the differences between a Roth IRA, and a Traditional IRA, and my 401(k). How does Social Security fit into all of this?
- Do I need a will?
If any of the questions you just read match the money worries that keep you awake at night, congratulations – you have just taken the first step toward financial tranquility. Contact us to create a plan for your financial well-being.
The Person With A Plan Wins.