For many people, personal finances are the stuff of sleepless nights and gnawing daily stress. Imagine clarifying your options and knowing what to do to achieve your goals. Planning can be a liberating experience and leave you with more time to enjoy your life to the fullest.
Our Planning process includes the following six steps:
- Prioritize and Clarify Life Goals
- Gather Financial Information
- Analyze Current Financial Status
- Develop a Strategy to Achieve your Goals
- Implement your Plan
- Monitor Success and Adjust as needed
We partner with you to explore a wide range of questions, such as:
- How do you see your future?
- What is the current status of your income, savings, assets and debts?
- Are you and your family adequately protected against risk?
- How does your home equity and mortgage rate compare with the current value and market predictions for the future?
- What is your risk tolerance in the pursuit of reward?
- Do you have a will and estate plan?
- Have you considered issues related to long-term care?
- Are others depending on you? Do you need to provide for them now or in the future?
- Is philanthropy an important part of your life? Which charities are most important to you?
There are many other questions to explore in order to create a comprehensive financial plan for you. Completing this process can create a sense of personal empowerment, contentment and relief.
The Person With A Plan Wins.
Discover Our Approach to Wealth Management.